What's Happening At The Studio

The Scouts share what's inspiring them at the moment, along with what's going on in the studio.

www.vintagescout.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Design Inspiration

Having lived without all the extras in my house during the kitchen reno, I became complacent and accustomed to the minimalist look. What was I thinking? After all, it was only few days ago that Jean said, "More is more, right?" So this morning I became inspired and started reintroducing my treasures to my home and redecorating. The first things I went to unpack were my "coffee table" books (remember the Seinfeld episode? hee hee). Seriously though, I missed them and how they inspire me; whether I'm perusing through them or just looking at them beautifully stacked. Some of the Scouts' favorite and most inspiring books:

No comments: