What's Happening At The Studio

The Scouts share what's inspiring them at the moment, along with what's going on in the studio.

www.vintagescout.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things She Can't Live Without- Jean's Eight

Hi everyone! This is Jean. Jean, meet everyone.This is Jean's list of eight of the things she can't live without. 1. My iphone - being a technophobe, I never imagined I could fall in love with a cell phone, but I have. It is quite magical. 2. My cheater glasses - I always took my excellent vision for granted, proud not to need reading glasses and go into a panic mode when i can't find my "cheaters". (The other Scouts can vouch for this.) 3. Brooks - I trained for and completed a marathon in these babies without a single blister. I will never wear another athletic shoe. 4. Red wine - for medicinal purposes only...keeps my cholesterol levels healthy! 5. Tervis Tumbler - okay, since Dana already mentioned coffee, I'll mention my favorite coffee receptacle. It keeps my joe nice and hot! 6. Friends and family - can't have a list like this without them (in no particular order)! 7. Alan - my hair stylist extraordinaire! Good hair = Good life (Scout Debbie agrees with this one! We love Alan & and our friends at Square One!) 8. ??? - always have a surprise on the ready; keeps 'em guessing and keeps me young! (er..youngish)

1 comment:

Gwen Driscoll said...

Oh, thank you so much for stopping by my blog, Ragland Hill Social. I'm so excited because now I've found your blog and it's precious!!!!

Your kind remarks are so appreciated. Can't wait to see more great posts here.

Have a great week.

G