What's Happening At The Studio

The Scouts share what's inspiring them at the moment, along with what's going on in the studio.

www.vintagescout.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Inspiration

Scout Debbie blogging here: Most of us check our email each morning. Along with my email, I get several RSS feeds of design blogs I find inspiring. Today was a jackpot! Normally I try to blog something other than what I'm seeing out in the blogosphere or about what's going on in the Studio, but today, I want to share these gems with you. *Blue Label Bungalow- Being from the South, I love reading about other Southerners. I also love being able to justify some of the wacky things about myself.
*Brown Button- Do I need to say anything about this one? Love it!

*Cococozy- Coco and I must be sisters in another universe. What she's loving right now is really fun and right up my alley.
*From The Right Bank- Ally, thank you for letting me know I am not alone in this dilema. I don't know about you, but it needs to be perfect when I unpack it; that's why it's taking so long. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
*Tracery Interiors- The Scouts are always preaching about using vintage silverplate pieces in modern interiors. Doug's sideboard bar is motivating me to buy an orchid.
Thank you fellow bloggers for making my day!

No comments: