What's Happening At The Studio

The Scouts share what's inspiring them at the moment, along with what's going on in the studio.

www.vintagescout.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Eight Things Dana Can't Live Without

The Scouts are constantly on the lookout for inspiration in all aspects of our lives, are you? We thought we might share some of the things that we can’t live without, design oriented or not; that you might motivate some genius. First up in this series- Dana. So without further ado…
Dana’s Eight Things She Can’t Live Without
1. Seattle's Best Coffee
2. My DVR, who's got time to sit through commercials?
3. My SUV, sorry, but I need it to haul kids and fabulous finds!
4. Pasta- it's my favorite food.
5. My soft sheets from Pine Cone Hill.
6. My paint swatches for inspiration.
7. Green olives for my beertinis.
8. My girlfriends!

No comments: