What's Happening At The Studio

The Scouts share what's inspiring them at the moment, along with what's going on in the studio.

www.vintagescout.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Don't Rock the Boat

The rain continues to fall here in Dayton and this morning I contemplated building an arc, which lead me to imagine, "How would I design a yacht if I had one?" So, be inspired by some images of lovely yacht interiors.
As I searched for luxury boat interiors, many of them were contemporary designs. I would want my little dingy to be more of who I am, traditional with a modern edge. Who wouldn't want Kelly Wearstler to design their yacht? Hi little lucite stool, you are cute!

With gorgeous water views I guess it is hard to remember that the inside views count as well. I admit, I've never designed a yacht, but I'd like to, so call me Donald Trump.

We hope you all are staying dry and safe. The Scouts' prayers go out to all of you who were affected by the tornados down south.

No comments: