What's Happening At The Studio

The Scouts share what's inspiring them at the moment, along with what's going on in the studio.

www.vintagescout.com

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What's Your Background?

Well, what can we say? The Scouts have been busy at the Studio. And we're not complaining! The only bummer is that our blogging has taken a back seat. We wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten you, so I wanted to share my desktop background with you. I admit I pulled it from something online sometime ago, so I don't know who or where it's from - my apologies. (Comment if you know so I can give credit).

But could one image say more?

What's on your computer background? Is it inspirational? Family photo? Blank? And what do you think it says about you? Talk amongst yourselves and share it with us here.

No comments: